What's new

WA Langmuir Systems Crossfire XL CNC Plasma Cutting Table SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtxracer2

180 header nutcase
Member Number

Langmuir Systems Crossfire XL Plasma CNC system with Hypertherm 65​

Unfortunately I don't have the space to own this amazing tool anymore. I used this little 2 ft x 3 ft plasma CNC in my garage to build my Ultra4 Jeep racecar and many parts on my Porsche 911 project. If I had the space, I'd just keep it because it's such a valuable tool!

This is a Crossfire XL from Langmuir Systems, you can see the specs here:

CrossFire Personal CNC Plasma | Langmuir Systems

This is an early unit as I preordered the first version which has been very very reliable and dependable. This machine is a workhorse and never had an issue. I converted this myself to the extra size of the XL to increase cutting area to 25" x 33". It adds 10" of travel to the original size. I also ordered the water table which was later upgraded to stainless. I also have the extra slats but they're easy to replace and I found it easier to use the table with some removed. I have extra parts for this kit including an extra drain plug and gasket, extra hardware, and 3 gallons of cutting fluid to remove the toxic fumes. That's right, you can cut without worry and have YEARS of cutting fluid already included.

Including in my asking price is a license for Mach3 to run the machine. I used Solidworks and Fusion 360 for modeling and Fusion 360 again for creating the G code. There are tutorials and support via the Langmuir website here:
About | Langmuir Systems
Software Workflow | Langmuir Systems

Note that the new software is FireControl but Mach3 is included if you'd like. I never had issues with it and it's a $175 software I'm including.

The table itself is $1800 new with the water table and XL kit. I'm asking $1000 for the Crossfire XL CNC table and $2500 for the Hypertherm Powermax 65 plasma cutter. You need both to run the system but some people prefer to use a cheaper plasma cutter.

The Hypertherm is a hand torch with the CNC controls added to the machine. You can use the hand torch as normal, put it in the CNC mount, program your code, and hit CUT without changing anything on the torch! Super simple. I'm including a small amount of fine cut consumables and a set of regular consumables.

I'll be happy to show the table moving and working but do not have access to a 50A plug to show the plasma cutter in action. I'll be happy to find another way to verify the plasma cutter is working if necessary.

Located in Kirkland WA, pickup only please.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.jpg