What's new

New X3-tell me im an iditiot

Same package as you, just silver for 3gs lower ?

Just in a quick search a few minutes ago I found a local Kawasaki dealer with a red/black one in stock for $17,999. The cheap ones don't come with a roof but I wouldn't keep the stock cage so that wouldn't matter to me. I have no idea what other options the more expensive ones come with though, maybe live valve shocks?

Just in a quick search a few minutes ago I found a local Kawasaki dealer with a red/black one in stock for $17,999. The cheap ones don't come with a roof but I wouldn't keep the stock cage so that wouldn't matter to me. I have no idea what other options the more expensive ones come with though, maybe live valve shocks?
I just looked at the previous posts.

I beleive that the base model is the best deal.

Throw a cage and a winch on and you're still cheaper than the trail edition with better parts.

I just looked at the previous posts.

I beleive that the base model is the best deal.

Throw a cage and a winch on and you're still cheaper than the trail edition with better parts.

Exactly. We can most likely build better bumpers and nerf bars too so paying extra for that kind of stuff would be a waste.

So you buying one? I need someone to blame for making me buy one so hurry up and do it so i can get mine. :lmao:

agree for sure, i should have just gotten the 17999 base model.

So you buying one? I need someone to blame for making me buy one so hurry up and do it so i can get mine. :lmao:
Nope.

If I'm buying anything it'll be a go fast / do dumb shit machine :homer:

Couple of friends have these. one is a base model that is a 2020 model. First model year i think and he bought it used with 2k miles on it and still going great.
Another friend has 2 of them. His and Her editions which are the live valve edition and he said he loves it.

I think the first model year version had a clutch recall? but i have not heard any issues with recent years?

If i was going to buy a 4 seater I would look long and hard at the 4 seat KRX SE eS. I am not worried about speed/dunes. I like to trail ride and rock crawl.

Top Back Refresh