What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Think a guy could push the roof back out?

I did it on a 04 dodge crew that was about half that bad.
It cracked a windshield in an odd way within 1000mi. I talked to the next installer when he started and asked him to really pile on the goop before setting the glass and it seemed to help.

I'd be tempted to roadkill that one home with a piece of home depot Lexan and fix it right when I got back

I really miss my 97 regular cab tacoma, beat it like a redheaded stepchild for 10 years, kinda want another...

I'd put a $300 cab and a $200 paint job on it and use it as an air conditioned side by side and drive home at 80:laughing:
Yeah

If the frames not bent that’s an easy fix with a cab swap
Hard part will be finding a regular cab that’s not the extended version

I did it on a 04 dodge crew that was about half that bad.
It cracked a windshield in an odd way within 1000mi. I talked to the next installer when he started and asked him to really pile on the goop before setting the glass and it seemed to help.

I'd be tempted to roadkill that one home with a piece of home depot Lexan and fix it right when I got back

I really miss my 97 regular cab tacoma, beat it like a redheaded stepchild for 10 years, kinda want another...
V6 and 5 spd is the winning combination as well.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't sold yet

That sucks.

3.4/ 5spd

1715299853206.png
Soooo much want. Almost glad it's so far away. If it's AC truck, it's relatively rare.

This tells me that you haven't sat in a single cab toyota in a lil while. That would be a Long drive :laughing:

Mine was a low option man window bench seat truck, plenty comfy, I later bought a 3rd gen 4runner, between the center console and chunky power window switches on the door, I wound up sitting on my balls constantly:laughing:

Also it's going to be 95 here today. I wouldn't be rushing home:laughing:

Mine was a low option man window bench seat truck, plenty comfy, I later bought a 3rd gen 4runner, between the center console and chunky power window switches on the door, I wound up sitting on my balls constantly:laughing:

Im about 6-7hours south. You could stop here and we could fix it enough to get some real glass in it

I couldnt do the bench seat in mine. Pulled that fucker pretty quick:laughing:

I've seen it done but it took way more time, energy and money to make it right than the rig was worth.

So if it was me...I'd do it.
plastic windshield and accepting that the doors are not going to seal, nor likely have glass in them
makes it a lot easier

use the jack from your engine hoist because it has the long stroke

A pos Chevelle body grafted to a blazer frame 454 turbo 400 with 5:38 gears. It isn’t much. :lmao:

IMG_3233.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg
I like 4x4 conversions as long as the frame is in the car, not under it. They got it in there nice. Would be nice if the body was a little cleaner, but I guess you couldn’t have as much fun if it was. Does it ride ok down the highway?

Top Back Refresh