What's new

Lets Argue About 22LR Pistols

It's standard manufacturing. Have you seen anything about their stupid double firing revolver?
You could have gotten a decent 22 for that price.
Or a police trade in glockenspiel, sig, or s&w.
Already got one...:dustin:

The junk folding 22 will be living with the 89 Mark II My dad bought new and taught me to shoot with as a kid. :flipoff2:

I picked it up it from him a while back to have to teach my boys to shoot.

(yes I know there are no serial numbers in the below pic they're photoshopped out :grinpimp:)

MK II.jpg

Took the GF daughter shooting for the first time ever saturday. She fell in love with the Ruger Mk2 22/45 so much we went back the range sunday.

Might pick her up a Mk4 Lite for her birthday. For now I need more mags for mine

Holy fuck.

That dude was a self appointed PITA at the shotgun club. Turned into king jesus once he got signed on as a saftey guy on the rifle range. Mix in a bit of drama between the gun range and the private guys that did some training classes and gun rentals....Was an absolute fuck show.:shaking:

That dude was a self appointed PITA at the shotgun club. Turned into king jesus once he got signed on as a saftey guy on the rifle range. Mix in a bit of drama between the gun range and the private guys that did some training classes and gun rentals....Was an absolute fuck show.:shaking:
Only "range" I go to is the 2 house trap club outside of town run by retired guys, besides normal / common sense rules you can only shoot 2 3/4" trap loads only. Was shooting trap with a friend last fall and he chambered a 3" goose load that was in his vest pocket by accident and those old guys honed in on it quick. We finished the round and one of them talked to him about it, once he heard it wasn't intentional nothing else was said.

Only "range" I go to is the 2 house trap club outside of town run by retired guys, besides normal / common sense rules you can only shoot 2 3/4" trap loads only. Was shooting trap with a friend last fall and he chambered a 3" goose load that was in his vest pocket by accident and those old guys honed in on it quick. We finished the round and one of them talked to him about it, once he heard it wasn't intentional nothing else was said.

Back when it was a public rifle range. Put your $2 in the box and go do your thing...It wasnt bad, and only about 2 mins from the house. I understand things needed to change due to the amount of people in town and how many folks were using it. But it turned into a good ol boys club, with to many rules that didnt make any sense pretty quick:shaking:

Shotgun range was totally different. Just relaxed and good people. I used to spend alot of time down there

Spending a lil bit on gas to go hit a pit or a landing on blm or timber land, works alot better for me :laughing:

Reactions: RMO
those got expensive recently
I haven't even really used it in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Just sits on the desk getting dustier. My interest has been piqued now, gotta see if I'm sitting on a gold mine now. Prolly less than 50 rnds through it (more like 45: 5 x 9 = 45). The ammo that's currently in it gotta be close to 40 years old.:laughing:

weebs noticed them, then the bugmen all decided they needed one so they could be like spike speigel
I'm not a Weeb, only a handful of anime franchises I even know, but that's mostly why I own a Jericho. :grinpimp:

Integral suppressed Mk4.

Or at least, that’s what I’m building next…

Using the factory barrel or going to make your own?

Mine needs a barrel. Factory threaded tactical and it doesn't shoot anything worth a damn with or without the suppressor.

Using the factory barrel or going to make your own?

Mine needs a barrel. Factory threaded tactical and it doesn't shoot anything worth a damn with or without the suppressor.
I don’t have it yet, but I’ll use the factory barrel, iffin I ever get around to it.

Anyone have a Beretta U22 Neos?

I kind of forgot about those existing. Apparently still in production.

Huge piles of shit. They had multiple issues (6 to be exact) and were under recall at some point.

At the other place I did a test with a few .22 pistols, I borrowed one, along with a MK III, and a couple others. I didn't like the looks that much, but I shot it the best It was brand new, so maybe it hadn't become a huge pile of shit yet.

Stopped to pick up my CZ today and those fuckers got me for an M&P 22 compact while I was waiting on the background check :shaking: :laughing:

PXL_20240404_213832571.jpg

Came home and cracked off 100 rounds in each. I think I enjoyed the 22 more lol.

man that scorpion 3 is a big ol fatty
I mean I understand why they did it, but...

I wanna see something vz61 sized, with some sorta delay mechanism in there to keep the bolt velocity non-retarded
I know the 61 can be had in 9x18 and 380 with an unlocked bolt...

Top Back Refresh