What's new

OR 1991 Toyota 4Runner WTT

toyotajeep

Member Number
Loc
Oregon
Cash price, painless face to face deal would be $10750.00

Trades:

I want to trade for a muscle car .Kinda liking the Dodge Challenger srt8 / older car maybe and I give you a little cash. Or you give me a modern 500CC size dirt bike and a lot of cash.

Clear Oregon title in my name with new license plates and tags. Drives good, gets decent mpg and it’s comfortable. Has a Bluetooth stereo etc. Trail gear, bumpers, front and rear. There is a mild amount of rock rash behind the drivers rear door and a little bit on the rocker under the passengers front door. Fenders have been painted to match but they don’t match perfectly, etc.

I drive it every chance I get and it sees about 1000 miles a month. It gets an honest 16+ MPG with me warming it up awhile and driving how I want etc. Likely do better at a lower elevation on a trip.

It’s quite capable off-road and rides smoothly. Tires are older 36" Irocs but still have half decent tread and ride fine up to about 65 miles an hour. 2RZ swap with a professional swap harness. It runs good with recent maintenance done to it. W-56 with dual cases and 4.7’s in the back, triple stick. 5.29 gears with a rear Detroit and in front a Tru Trac. The axles have all the armor etc. and it does have RCV front axles in it. It has a driveline disc brake, a nice dual case, crossmember, etc. The fuel tank has been moved to the very back and fuel gauge works. The previous owner did that so that he could link it in the future . Winch works, exterior lights work. It does need a matching driver seat.Tach doesn’t work, which is common with the swap I am told, cruise control doesn’t work.

Located near Crater Lake Oregon.

Attachments

• IMG_2436.jpeg
    IMG_2436.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1548.jpeg
    IMG_1548.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1547.jpeg