What's new

American hispanics and illegal immigration

I've talked to plenty of white and hispanic Americans that hate illegal immigration until it is time to harvest apples [or any other crop that still requires to be hand picked] in the Hudson Valley-- then they seem to be okay with it.

The legal Hispanic immigrants I know absolutely despise illegals. The way they see it illegals jumped the line while they jumped through the hoops to do it the right way for what? Meanwhile, people assume they're illegals because so many others are. They suffer all the downsides of being illegal with none of the upsides of being legal. The whole situation just leaves them feeling bitter. Bitter about the illegals jumping the line and bitter at their fellow Americans assuming they're illegals and I get it. That fucking sucks.

Or you could say that whites are the most non racist group. Latinos, Asians, Indian - freaking all of them are racist and tribal AF.

It's true. Most Americans just don't realize how racist as fuck most of the rest of the world is. Hispanics and Asians are racist as FUCK against other Hispanics and Asians of different nationality.

Hell, a good buddy of mine is Filipino and they're racist as fuck against other Filipinos. He's always bitching about the stereotypical Filipino look and how he doesn't look like that because he's "not a fucking lowlander". :laughing:

The legal Hispanic immigrants I know absolutely despise illegals. The way they see it illegals jumped the line while they jumped through the hoops to do it the right way for what? Meanwhile, people assume they're illegals because so many others are. They suffer all the downsides of being illegal with none of the upsides of being legal. The whole situation just leaves them feeling bitter. Bitter about the illegals jumping the line and bitter at their fellow Americans assuming they're illegals and I get it. That fucking sucks.
That's been my experience. I do need to ask.my brother in law, who is an illegal, his opinions on everything which may be fun. Side note he loves trump, hates all this woke bullshit and watches fox news all day :laughing:

My neighbors across the street are legal immigrants from Mexico. They hate illegal aliens and hate what's happening in this country right now.
That's all I got.

I have talked to several naturalized American citizens who were born and raised in Mexico and the far right seems pretty tame compared to them when it comes to illegal aliens and securing the border.:grinpimp:

In socal, the 1st gen mexi-americans hate their fukn guts. They can be witnessed making statements like "fuck the damned mexicans" and even worse "kill all the wetbacks from gun towers" et al.

Even the mexi-born illegals that have been here less than 10yrs, hate them with every ounce of their core. "They are just here to leech off the system and send money back to their families" - which you or i can witness at any liquor store on friday-payday that has a western union terminal. See you later, American dollars. They're gone for good bolstering an economy that would be very glad if that quintupled overnight.

New illegals are competition for trades wages to the old illegals. (like, duh...)

Merican Mexicans think just the same as everyone else. If we had 15 wetbacks sneak in in the last 3 years, no body cares. 10+ million in 3 years, hunt them down and kick them out.

I wouldn't want 10+ million of my Aryan Brothers sneaking in either.

Last edited:
...until it is time to harvest apples [or any other crop that still requires to be hand picked] in the Hudson Valley-- then they seem to be okay with it.
Some AG farms fly in the Messicans here in April on a H-2A visa & send them back in October. We used to get Europeans but that kinda faded out.

Some farms bring in Jamaicans (and/or Trinidadians) for the apple chores/weed deeds. A few of those workers stay & work year round.

Unusual but some do overstay and try to get legit work in the off-season-

Some AG farms fly in the Messicans here in April on a H-2A visa & send them back in October. We used to get Europeans but that kinda faded out.

Some farms bring in Jamaicans (and/or Trinidadians) for the apple chores/weed deeds. A few of those workers stay & work year round.

Unusual but some do overstay and try to get legit work in the off-season-

I didn't know they flew anyone one in . My experiences with orchards is confined to Columbia and Dutchess Counties and a few years ago they were bitching about Trump's bans on Migrant labor when I would do work in some of their farm stores with Restaurants.

I know the Ski Slopes in my area of Greene County fly in people from South America mostly Chile , Peru and Argentina on H2 visas.

It used to be far more migratory the movement of these people as they started with Oranges in Florida and moved up to Maine for Potatoes and back down for apples in the fall and then second harvest of Oranges...

We had a kid who picked apples at Washington State then came here to work on a farm. He got sent back last October-

I know one that did it legally over 30 years ago , real good guy. That aside .
Do you know Emilio?
Bc that is him 💯!!

Reported

According to the ADL, "100%" is now a hate symbol. No, this isn't satire.
GJtdKDSasAAjXhk.png

Americans used to follow the harvests, I don't know for sure but I'll bet .Gov had a hand at making it cheaper to use foriegner, and that morfed into illegals. In the back of my mind I think Teddy " The Swimmer" Kennedy pushed it

Top Back Refresh