•Strong running 24V 5.9L with no blow by
•NV4500
•D80 SRW Disc
•D60 without the stupid CAD
•Red sheet metal with a title
•Transfer case with no front drive shaft
~185k miles

$6500 CASH. No tades, not parting out.

Engine is $3k+, a NV4500 'swap kit' are $3k+, being able to drive and confirm its awesome = priceless.

Bought it ~5 years ago hoping a good donor would appear, and never came to fruition. All I ever did was use to to pull trees and other random things around the property. So its up for sale... or it can sit until i eventually find a donor. As you can see the body is beat from being a farm truck it's whole life.

20240410_201947.jpg

20240410_202031.jpg

20240410_203132.jpg

Does it run and drive as is? Would make a good low budget tow rig for my FIL.

The engine/trans/tcase/axles are 100%.

Everything else should be be replaced in my opinion. There's not a strait body panel and the dash sometimes works. Jiggle harness and it comes back. Doesn't affect the engine or drivability.

I'm not advertising it as a running and driving truck for these reasons. Could you make it a driver? Sure, but i dont advise it. It's a great donor and worth it for that aspect. I was casually looking for a 2wd 1500 to body swap. Or a 2008-10 F250.

Dues to the overwhelming stupid fucking Facebook requests... I fixed the tcase linkage, fuel line, and charged the a/c.

I'm tires and tail lights from driving this trash ass dodge around town. Buy it now before i say fuck it and keep it for another 5 year to indefinitely.

Here’s a good recipient for those who need it :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh