What's new

NY NY upstate region Small press brake. 35T Chicago. 2k

Dethmachinefab

Red Skull Member
Member Number
20190428_194028.jpg

The little gray guy. I'll get better pics and update. .Motor let out some smoke, I have a new one to swap out. Comes with vfd for single phase hookup.

You might want to put your location in the ad:

You might want to put your location in the ad:

1000002258.jpg

That's actually not the location, read the rules and you'll understand.

maybe you should

"Include the Item and State In the Subject Heading line."
From the link I provided:

Include a price and location of the item being sold. A "zipcode" IS NOT a location.

Gotta hunch anybody interested will figure a more specific location with a single PM.

Why do you care?

Get the fuck over it already.
I find it funny that the rules are ignored and I'm begin jumped on because people don't want to follow them. So I'll stop worrying about them when you have the rules changed.

Don't know what your issue is. It says NY. How specific do I need to be? Need coordinates? What about elevation, does that matter?

Buy it or get the fuck outa my thread.

Don't know what your issue is. It says NY. How specific do I need to be? Need coordinates? What about elevation, does that matter?

Buy it or get the fuck outa my thread.
The best you can do is just to ignore me. And I feel bad for you that you lack reading comprehension , but the educational system has been lacking for some time. :stirthepot::flipoff2:

Just stick to the meme thread.
Actually I've responded to many posts all over this forum, so why would I just stick to just the meme thread? And it's funny your tag line is "Question authority". And don't worry, this will be my last response to this thread so you can all rejoice... :flipoff2:

Actually I've responded to many posts all over this forum, so why would I just stick to just the meme thread? And it's funny your tag line is "Question authority". And don't worry, this will be my last response to this thread so you can all rejoice... :flipoff2:
Yes, its still available. I can load your trailer.

I have only ever seen you in the meme thread, so that's where that come from.

Yes, its still available. I can load your trailer.
Great, where you located in the state of 'NY? City you're in will be fine, I can find you from there... :lmao:

You can not expect me not to reply when you leave such low hanging fruit... :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh