SE irate April Good Evening Ranch trail ride

Slander

Team no stickys
Member Number
Loc
Hickory, NC
Slander added a new event:

SE irate April Good Evening Ranch trail ride

The first of the 2024 monthly south east irate trail ride series. This month will be Good Evening Ranch in canvas WV.

The premise: Old school type trail trail ride of meeting random people off the Internet to hang out with a wheel for a few days, bring whatever rig you want/have and we will pick trails based off who's there. You are on your own for food and lodging.

The park: Good Evening Ranch in canvas WV. Probably one of eh coolest and most unique park I have been to...

Read more about this event...

Wish i could, went there for the first time last summer and had a blast! Have a newborn at home, so closest i'll get is wrenching on rigs in the garage. Have fun!

So getting close, my truck still isn't mobile yet, target to get that done this weekend and hope I built everything flawlessly. 91samurai did a like on the event post so I assume he will be there. What day is everyone planning on arriving? I probably won't be getting there until early Friday morning as my wife will be coming back from a work trip Thursday at some unknown time and I'll be dog sitting my old ass dog until she gets back home.

Doing some maintenance too.

image.jpg

Just do a parts run up to the ranch for a few days
hahahaha fuck thats a great idea! I am planning on being out there later this spring, just cant swing it this soon. I guess if i left home after baby goes to bed i could be out there by 1 am, could wheel from 1am-3am then roll to be home in time to get the 2 yo up and ready for the day? :crybaby:

So getting close, my truck still isn't mobile yet, target to get that done this weekend and hope I built everything flawlessly. 91samurai did a like on the event post so I assume he will be there. What day is everyone planning on arriving? I probably won't be getting there until early Friday morning as my wife will be coming back from a work trip Thursday at some unknown time and I'll be dog sitting my old ass dog until she gets back home.

I’ll be there Thursday after lunch. My rig needs some minor stuff fixed and should be good to go. I’ll probably be at uwharrie the weekend before if you need to shake down your new stuff.

Rewiring the buggy. I think I’m on track. Taking a bit more time to do it as I make other adjustments along the way. Looking forward to finishing it up and getting on the trail.

Does anybody who’s coming have a 35in tire for a 15inch wheel they want to sell? I need a spare tire

Top Back Refresh