What's new

American hispanics and illegal immigration

I see ignore member and move on , hmmph.. if 💯 is racist, why is it on "everyones" phone?...... thanks Motorcharge !!

Now looking up anti defimation league... had no clue... thanks bigun

Should have just kept digging in the cave today. And btw, Emilio doesn't think I'm racist! So dbl flipoff to you!!

Americans used to follow the harvests, I don't know for sure but I'll bet .Gov had a hand at making it cheaper to use foriegner, and that morfed into illegals. In the back of my mind I think Teddy " The Swimmer" Kennedy pushed it
My Dad and friends followed the wheat harvests back in the late 30s and early 40s. He told me it was all poor white folks who did it. It's actually how he met my Mother, her family farmed wheat in ND.

My Dad and friends followed the wheat harvests back in the late 30s and early 40s. He told me it was all poor white folks who did it. It's actually how he met my Mother, her family farmed wheat in ND.
My grandparents did the same. In ND they planted later then the plains states, once planted they toured the southern plains harvesting, then up to ND for their harvest. Lots of great stories of travels, living in RVs for a few months every year, meeting people. Grandma turns 95 next week

Americans used to follow the harvests, I don't know for sure but I'll bet .Gov had a hand at making it cheaper to use foriegner, and that morfed into illegals. In the back of my mind I think Teddy " The murderer" Kennedy pushed it
Mary Jo Kopechne.

There is a book where an accident investegator went over the eveadence with a fine tooth comb his conclusion was Teddy was passed out in the passenger seat and she was driving drunk on a road she had never been on and missed the bridge Teddy woke up as the car started down swam off not knowing she was in the car

My son in-law was born in Peru. His mother fled Peru due to civil war in the 80's, bringing her two young boys with her. They crossed into the US illegally. They did become citizens. His brother is a career Marine (I think he just crossed the 16 year mark) and my son in law is a director of operations for AAA. I say this because when you ask them about it they have the same response as their mother which is "we would have gladly come into the country legally except we didn't have the thousands of dollars and the years of time it would have taken to follow the process.". His mother was so fearful for her family that she was willing to flee 4000 miles for an unknown opportunity. She won't talk about what she went through during that trek.

I say this because I've had friends who have gone through the process and it's a long and challenging process. I have a friend who was born in China. The week his was born his mother applied for him to get a US visa. When he was 16 it was finally granted and he moved to the US. I have friends from Denmark and South Africa who are educated professionals who tried for 2 years to get green cards to get them off of their company sponsored visas before finally giving up (South Africa is a challenge) and moving to Denmark. I have an employee at this moment that we are working on getting his green card. He's from Mexico and was working for me Austin (financial tech) when for no reason given his visa was rejected. He moved to Toronto for two years and we were able to get him a visa to go back to Austin. For the past 18 months we have been trying to get him and his family green cards.

I don't agree with illegal immigration, but I understand it. I think that most people who pound their fist against illegal immigration have never tried to or know those who have tried to work through the legal process. That's just my perspective.

There is a book where an accident investegator went over the eveadence with a fine tooth comb his conclusion was Teddy was passed out in the passenger seat and she was driving drunk on a road she had never been on and missed the bridge Teddy woke up as the car started down swam off not knowing she was in the car
Irony is a Palestinian killed him.

Irony is a Palestinian killed him.
Wrong Kennedy That was Robert it was blamed on Sirhan, but according to his son who is running for president his dad was killed by a .38 in the back Sirhan was shooting a .22

Last edited:
My son in-law was born in Peru. His mother fled Peru due to civil war in the 80's, bringing her two young boys with her. They crossed into the US illegally. They did become citizens. His brother is a career Marine (I think he just crossed the 16 year mark) and my son in law is a director of operations for AAA. I say this because when you ask them about it they have the same response as their mother which is "we would have gladly come into the country legally except we didn't have the thousands of dollars and the years of time it would have taken to follow the process.". His mother was so fearful for her family that she was willing to flee 4000 miles for an unknown opportunity. She won't talk about what she went through during that trek.

I say this because I've had friends who have gone through the process and it's a long and challenging process. I have a friend who was born in China. The week his was born his mother applied for him to get a US visa. When he was 16 it was finally granted and he moved to the US. I have friends from Denmark and South Africa who are educated professionals who tried for 2 years to get green cards to get them off of their company sponsored visas before finally giving up (South Africa is a challenge) and moving to Denmark. I have an employee at this moment that we are working on getting his green card. He's from Mexico and was working for me Austin (financial tech) when for no reason given his visa was rejected. He moved to Toronto for two years and we were able to get him a visa to go back to Austin. For the past 18 months we have been trying to get him and his family green cards.

I don't agree with illegal immigration, but I understand it. I think that most people who pound their fist against illegal immigration have never tried to or know those who have tried to work through the legal process. That's just my perspective.
Finish carpenter on a job in Asp[en was from Australlia every couple of years he has to flky back and reapply for his visa he said it has cost him 10s of thousands of dollars to do it legally. We were working in a house where all the outside finish workers "Illegals" had a radio blasting the same Mexicon PBS station on all 4 sides of the house! And yes he was pissed!

...but according to his son who is running for president his dad was killed by a .38 in the back Sirhan was shooting a .22
Old news sources claimed that it was a Iver-Johnson Cadet .22 revolver.
tumblr_mnxfkcI6d61s57vgxo3_540.jpg

First time for me that it was presumed to be a .38-

LOCAL NEWS STORY!!!!

Good Samaritan kills armed robber of 2 individuals at a gas station in Houston Texas.

So what...

Here is the deal and the tie in to immigration.

The Robbery was staged.

The 2 individuals getting robbed paid a guy to set it up.

Why? They won't deport you if you are a victim of a crime.

SO You got this guy Winfrey, and he's got a hustle where if you're illegal, he'll set up a robbery somewhere where it's caught on video, and you can report it and apply for a "U" Visa to stay in the country as a victim.

Winfrey subs out the robbery part to his buddy Rasshauud.

So man & wife pay Winfrey, Winfrey calls Rasshaud, he gets a nice texted photo, and details, and Rassaud goes out and robs man and wife, BUT good Samaritan pops Rasshaud.

There is an amusement about it.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh