What's new

Garage sale for Zuks and Geos.

Does anybody have a manual samurai steering box they’re looking to offload for a reasonable price? I’m converting the LJ10 to a narrowed Toyota front axle and want to see if I can mount the Sammy box on the outside of the “driver’s side” frame rail without interfering with anything since it’s RHD. I can order a RHD box if need be but was hoping to see if the cheap/easy option would work.
I think I have one right up in prunedale

Looking for a throttle body for a 93 Tracker with the 1.6L engine. Car is in California. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1.6 throttle body.jpg
    1.6 throttle body.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you, My understanding is that the one I am after has a single port injector. May not be the correct terminology so that's why the photograph

Alright who needs parts in the pnw? Ive got a rust free tub (yellow one) 6-8 doors in various conditions, and all parts from the yellow body, tach gauge clusters, tracker power steering setup, sami manual steering boxes, dashes and other interior parts. A disassembled jimny 3cyl turbo motor, jimny chain drive t case, jimny transmission. If you need it ive probably got it. Located near bellingham washington.
IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg
IMG_0794.jpeg
IMG_0704.jpeg
I will ship small parts on buyers dime

Not shipping but if anyone needs tires, I have less than one year old near new almost no miles 235/75R15 Prinx Hi Country mud tires on stock Sammy wheels. $400 for an irate member. Located in Central Oregon if someone’s local or has a buddy passing thru

View attachment 842946
View attachment 842947

Ill take them if you know anyone headed south to the bay area in ca

Anybody have a 4 groove pulley for a TC style pump to run a serpentine belt with an 8V Tracker?

I have 2 pulleys for a 1.3l. Grabbed one from SKULLYOTA but swapping to a 1.6l now.

Double V belt option and V/Serpentine option.

$100 each shipped. V-belts come with the double V crank pulley.
IMG_3293.jpeg
IMG_3294.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg
IMG_3296.jpeg
IMG_3297.jpeg

I've got a complete Rocky Road bolt on SPOA kit including leaf springs and OEM shackles for the Sammy. I bought it new then swapped to the YJ kit.
$300 + shipping which would be a lot.
Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Anybody have interest in a Toyota '85 front axle with offset Toyota rear? 4.10 Rear third has been rebuilt. I never ran these and if I havent used them by now I guess its time...Come with 35" rollers and 4 black steel rims. 18618 750.00

I’m selling the Auburn Max Lock lunchbox locker out of my Samurai, used on two trips, didn’t care for it, but it does work like it should. Complete with all parts, including extra pins and has instructions (no box). Fits the samurai diff front or rear. Identical to a lock right as far as I can tell.

I’ll add some pics later but $100 plus whatever a flat rate box costs. Cost me 200 new a couple months ago.

I’m selling the Auburn Max Lock lunchbox locker out of my Samurai, used on two trips, didn’t care for it, but it does work like it should. Complete with all parts, including extra pins and has instructions (no box). Fits the samurai diff front or rear. Identical to a lock right as far as I can tell.

I’ll add some pics later but $100 plus whatever a flat rate box costs. Cost me 200 new a couple months ago.
Does it come with different side gear/splined pieces or will it only fit the front with larger spline shafts?

Top Back Refresh